Never never : a novel / Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher.
- ISBN: 9781335004895
- ISBN: 1335004890
- Physical Description: 398 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Canary Street Press, 2023.
First published in 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. This edition published in 2023 with revised text.
"Charlie Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since they could walk. They've been in love since the age of fourteen. But as of this morning... they are complete strangers. Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love... every memory has vanished. Now Charlie and Silas must work together to uncover the truth about what happened to them and why"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amnesia > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
- 11 of 47 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beekley Community Library - New Hartford.
- 35 current holds with 47 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beekley Community Library - New Hartford||NEW F HOOVER C (Text)||32544072614570||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|