In the palm of my hand / written by Jennifer Raudenbush ; illustrated by Isabella Conti.
- ISBN: 9780762479870
- ISBN: 0762479876
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Running Press Kids, 2023.
On a walk through the forest, a child celebrates the potential of an acorn, a caterpillar, and other things he can hold in the palm of his hand--which he knows will turn into some wonderful.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Running Press Kids.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beekley Community Library - New Hartford.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beekley Community Library - New Hartford||NEW E RAUDENBUSH, J (Text)||32544072702185||Juvenile New Picture Book||Available||-|