The climate book : the facts and the solutions / Greta Thunberg.
- ISBN: 9780593492307
- ISBN: 0593492307
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 2023.
"First published by Allen Lane, 2022"-- Title page verso.
"Greta Thunberg has gathered the wisdom of over one hundred experts - geophysicists, oceanographers and meteorologists; engineers, economists and mathematicians; historians, philosophers and indigenous leaders - to equip us all with the knowledge we need to combat climate disaster"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 26 of 39 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Beekley Community Library - New Hartford.
- 1 current hold with 39 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beekley Community Library - New Hartford||NEW 363.73 THUNBERG G (Text)||32544072703514||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|